Top executives representing broadcast networks, agencies, digital platforms, leading federations and renowned celebrities, will share their personal insights into the future of the sports marketing and media industry.
A uniquely designed programme within a confidential setting, will address only the most current topics, providing participants with an open and unique platform to discuss industry affairs covering sports business, media, marketing, rights, innovation, technology and legal challenges.
eSports: Ongoing Legal Challenges
- IP Protection
- Investment and Sponsorship
- Broadcasting and Online Streaming Rights
- Electronic Security
New Digital Technologies: Tomorrow's Legal Challenges
- Rights to Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- Legal concerns regarding the live streaming of sports games
- Over-the-top (OTT): an overview of the legal implications
- Using sporting / performance data to enhance fans' experience: what is legally possible?